Let's Talk ↗

👋 HELLO, I'M

Md Mujahidul IB Islam

Graphic Designer × Web Developer

I create visual identities, modern websites and digital experiences that help brands stand out, connect with people and grow online.

50+ Projects Completed
30+ Happy Clients
2+ Years Experience
Md Mujahidul Islam
Add Your Photo Replace YOUR_PROFILE_IMAGE_URL_HERE with your image URL.
AVAILABLE FOR WORK Let's Create Something Great.
Graphic DesignCreative Visuals
Web DevelopmentModern Websites
Md Mujahidul Islam
Available for new projects
Passionate about
Creative Solutions
and Clean Design.

◎ ABOUT ME

Turning Ideas Into
Meaningful Experiences

I'm Md Mujahidul Islam, a Graphic Designer and Web Developer. I combine visual creativity with development skills to create polished brand identities, UI/UX experiences and responsive websites.

Creative Mindset
Detail Oriented
Always Learning

◎ MY EXPERTISE

Design + Development

Two disciplines, one goal — turning ideas into beautiful, useful and high-performing digital experiences.

Graphic Design

Visual systems that make a brand recognizable, consistent and memorable across every platform.

Brand Identity Logo Design Social Media Packaging Print Design Marketing Creative

Web Development

Responsive websites with clean interfaces, smooth interactions and a strong focus on usability and performance.

HTML CSS JavaScript React WordPress Responsive UI

◎ TOOLKIT

Tools I Work With

PsPhotoshopDesign
AiIllustratorVector
FigmaUI/UX
HTMLStructure
CSSStyling
JavaScriptLogic
ReactApps
WordPressCMS

◎ SERVICES

What I Can Do For You

Graphic Design

Social media creatives, promotional graphics and marketing materials.

Learn More

Brand Identity

Logo, colors, typography and complete visual identity systems.

Learn More

Web Development

Modern, responsive and performance-focused websites.

Learn More

UI/UX Design

Clean interfaces, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.

Learn More

Website Redesign

Transform outdated websites into modern digital experiences.

Learn More

Landing Pages

Focused landing pages for products, campaigns and leads.

Learn More

Social Media Kit

Consistent creative templates for your social presence.

Learn More

Creative Consultation

Creative direction for brands, websites and digital products.

Learn More

◎ WORKFLOW

How I Work

01

Discover

Understand your goals, audience, brand identity and specific project requirements deeply.

02

Plan & Design

Create visual concepts, wireframes, structure, and design systems for approval.

03

Build

Turn approved design ideas into polished, pixel-perfect responsive digital experiences.

04

Launch

Final testing, refinement, successful delivery, and ongoing support for the project.

◎ PORTFOLIO

Selected Projects

Loading projects from your blog...

◎ EXPERIENCE

My Creative Journey

2026 — NOW

Graphic Design + Web Development

Building brand experiences and modern web projects with a design-first approach.

2025 — 2026

Digital Design & UI/UX

Focused on visual systems, interface design and responsive digital experiences.

EARLIER

Creative Foundation

Developed a strong foundation in visual communication, design tools and digital creativity.

◎ TESTIMONIALS

What Clients Say

“

Great work, clean communication and a strong eye for detail. The final result felt professional and matched the vision very well.

M
Michael ChenBusiness Owner
“

Mujahidul IB perfectly captured our brand identity. The website he developed is fast, responsive, and visually stunning.

S
Sarah WilliamsMarketing Director
“

Excellent UI/UX skills. Highly recommended for any design or development project. Very professional workflow.

D
David MillerStartup Founder

◎ FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes. I can take a project from visual direction and UI/UX through responsive front-end development.
Yes. Replace the photo URL and project placeholders in the Blogger theme with your own images.
Yes. The portfolio itself is responsive and the development service is focused on desktop, tablet and mobile layouts.
Yes. Your name, bio, skills, services, projects, contact details and social links can all be edited.

HAVE A PROJECT IN MIND?

Let's Build Something Great.

Tell me about your idea, business or project. I can help with the creative direction, design and development.